Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hot Guys..

Halo Abrebodeh!

How long have I been lost? Did anyone miss me? NO? YES?

If no, then I forgive you.

If yes, HOW COME NOBODY EVEN COMMENT ON MY COMMENT BOX? WHY THE WORLD HAVE TO TREAT ME LIKE THIS? Such a lovely little lady(me) life depends on you guys. *puke*   
NEVER SAY NEVER!!  I cannot stop my blog. It’s not dead yet. CPR PPL.. I NEED CPR!!!  This blog, will be alive again.  

Allright, thought of the day: Handsomely Charming Young Man

First of all, if you’re a male. Would you be happy and excited if a girl comes to you and ask for your number? OR You prefer to be the approacher?

Scenario  : Let’s give a name to the Male(Handsome),  Female(38)

Handsome walks into The Mall and saw 38 waiting for someone.

38 turns to handsome direction and in her mind goes *OMG, so cute this guy! FASTER COME HERE! 
HOPE HE FASTER TALK TO ME!* You know girls, they always so jia jia one. Ming ming want to make friends with that guy but then jia jia still look at the phone, see here, see there..  Don’t know pretend what. HAHAHAHA Just want the guy attention probably.

Then this time, I think if a guy likes a girl, he would never go and say hello to the girl unless he knows her. Because he’s just shy. But oh well, just a made up story. I’ll pretend the guy would go and approach this girl.

Whenever I put * …. * it means, its their thoughts!

Handsome: Hi.. Are you waiting for someone?

38: HI!!!! *GOSH!!! HE TALKES TO ME!!!! I’M THE HAPPIEST WOMAN ALIVE!!!! Duh, of course I’m waiting for someone. Lame pick up lines. Cant he see meh? I’m stading here of course is wait someone la.. If not, I stand here modeling meh? BUT NVM, HE’s SO CUTE!!* Urm.. yeah I’m waiting for the bus.

Handsome: Huh? U wait the bus in the mall?

38: Opps.. no.. no.. no..*sigh, too nervous, why I say bus? Siao liao ah me?* I mean I’m waiting for the train. NO!!! that’s not what I meant. =.= *everything is just spoiled, what did I just say*

Handsome: Erm.. Haha ok? U’re funny!

38: Am I? *He likes me?*

Handsome: So, I’m Handsome. Can we be friends?

38: Wow.. Your name so nice. You have a good mom, give you such nice name. But I think my name not so bad too. Well, my name is 38 which means you can check in dictionary for more information. *Aiya, why he just say friends? Say girlfriend la.. Guys always so macam macam.. so slow propose.. want us wait how long?? My hair oso become gray liao then want to say meh?* Hehehe.. Yeah of course, we are friends.. LIKE BUDDY You know!! High-5!!

Handsome: Haha.. Hey, do you want to exchange numbers? So we can meet up again next time?
38: Ok. ^^ *Hopes he call me later at night * Yes, gotta catch em all.. Poke a guy *

Haha.. Well, personally.. I think if a handsome guy approach a girl. The Girl would be damn happy lo. What about guys? Do they feel excited too? =D

Comment at the comment box. ^^

Thank you.

Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment