Sunday, May 6, 2012

Another Lame Thing I Did!


Hello my half-dead blog and hello to my alive readers.

Welcome to my very long awaiting post. Finally right?

Because I got inspiration liao bah!! It doesn’t come everytime.. So let me crack my fingers and neck first to unleashed my latest post! Haha..

I hope my readers will forgive me, maybe because everytime they come to my blog.. they go’ll : Ehlah lah ehlah lah.. why no new post one?? Everytime click same post! Want me read the same post balik balik how many times oH??

Me:  Aiya folks, be patient..!! That’s all I can say!! (For the guys’ readers) When you chase girl you also need to be patient ma right? Where got chase terus the girl accept one?! Unless.. the girl desperate la, so you lucky bastard. Haha.. (For the girls’ readers) When you have period, u also need to be patient for a week ma.. Where got the smelly blood drop one drop on your panty liner then terus habis period liao right? Ok, what a lousy example.. anyway also counted as example la.. HAHAHA.. In the end, everything has to be PATIENT!!!

Ok, today topic will just be random.. Something that I find it very funny and also things I do today. But of course not all the things I do today I also write la.. Who so WU LIAO want to read my personal everything.

Like this meh? Morning I wake up then my eyes macam bangkak cause I still feel sleepy. But I still wake anyway, then I go toilet brush my teeth with my COLGATE toothpaste cause cannot find DARLIE and wash my face. After that, I just drink one glass of water then my tahi want come out. =.= SIAO SIBEH SIAO LO!!!

What I'm going to share is some funny incident with my dad using his IPhone4S!! He is so proud of himself cause he knows how to use IPHONE4S while I’m still using my Nokia the very classic one where the snakes eat the dots game? Used to be my best phone game ever. HAHA

Nah, for those who don't know what game. This is it!

Ok, so my dad bought his IPHONE4S lately but second hand punya. He bought it from his “friend” for $900+ .. I was like.. WHAT THE??? With that amount I can buy new one liao lor.. Dad your friend tipu u, faster go your facebook UNFRIEND him!! Haiz.. My dad never search/ask for the price outside first baru buy one.. Tsk tsk tsk.. FAIL DAD!

Then one day, he came home using his IPHONE4S showing off that he knows how to use youtube. I was actually in his room playing his laptop then suddenly I hear INDIAN SONG.. I was like (in my heart) WHAT? Dad? Since when he listen to INDIAN SONG? Mana tau, is he don’t know how to press NEXT or find any other videos to watch in youtube.. so he finished listening to his song till end. And being a good daughter, I didn’t tell him he actually can skip. LOL!!! I let him enjoy his song ma.. Cannot meh?? But actually i also suffer.. cause i accompany him listen! -.- DOUBLE FAIL ME!

Plus, got one apps really cool.. my dad show me de.. Well, i must admit he is good at using IPHONE already la.. There's this app call WALKIE-TALKIE.. Correct my spelling if i'm wrong.. You can download it and then talk to your friends/family for free.. Not so bad.. Try go download it everyone. Will be very fun. Not gonna explain more here.

Ok, so that day in Chef Mauri Group Restaurant has this Quiz in facebook.. All you need to is just answer 
their question and win the vouchers. First prize is $100 voucher, 2nd prize $60 and 3rd prize $40..
I was actually having fun writing my lame answer. But I hope I can win the vouchers too.. Cause I'm cheap asian.. Got free things must faster grab!! Haha.. So they will announce the winner on the 8th of May 2012.  Hope I’m the lucky one!

Anyway, the question is
This is the one.. Hope they don't mind i share their quiz in my blog. : )

Then my answer goes : The four men said THEY FORGOT TO COUNT THE TIME.. so = "error hour". Plus, the 8 men had made 100 pizza, too many pizza already no place to put. Later oven rosak the boss hair got fire!!! So to cause less trouble, they just EAT it instead cause they are smart people. Smart people eat pizza. Smart me = make me the winner please. :D End of story-telling. Haha..

Ok, very lame I know.. Just wish me luck la! :P

Today post like very long liao la.. So I end here only.. Cause write too much everybody exit my page later. HAHAHAHA WEI!!!!!!!!!!!! DON’T LIKE THAT LEH.. GIVE FACE PLEASE.. LONG TIME NO WRITE LIAO BAH.. TOO EXCITED. :P

Love you all. Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment