Wednesday, March 14, 2012

HongKong’s Food Diary

Are you craving for food in HongKong?

Where to go is the question?

Now, with me as your tour guide.. There will be no worries anymore cause I’m awesome! HAHAHA

Here are the list of places you can visit and get your nyom nyom nyom..

First stop : Dimsum at Tim Ho Wan, Mongkok!

Adress: Tim Ho Wan
             2-8 Kwong Wah Street
             Mongkok, Hongkong



 This is a very famous dimsum restaurant in Hongkong. Their queues are long as always but lucky ME, I only waited for about half an hour or less. I told you it was long...

BUT

But, i was smart enough to get the number first and then stroll around the restaurant. Yupe, I was checking out the cool GUNS just along the same street! Hoho.. xD


For those gun lovers, you can come and check this street too! 


It's a small shop full of poeple!! 


Ok so if you can't read chinese, DONT WORRY! There is English version for you! How considerate <3

The must Order
Recommended on the sheet itself..


Baked bun with BBQ pork

I guessed this is the best BBQ pork bun i ever had. The outer layer is so crispy with its warm bbq pork inside. Best combination! 5/5 star!



Vermicelli roll stuffed with BBQ pork

For me, this is just ok only because i hate the green smelly vege inside! Haha.. But if you like that vege, go for it! My dad loves it, join his boat you betrayal! HAHAHA.. 3.5/5 star


Steamed black seasame bun

My mom ordered this! She likes seasame.. The taste isn't that sweet, just right in your mouth! The bun itself was just OK! sorry to say. 1/5 star


Steamed egg cake

They said this is one of the famous egg cake in Hongkong. Eh? It's just too sweet for me because my grandmother can make a better one than this. So it's a 1/5 star? Haha


Glue rice dumpling

There is Lap Chong (chinese version of sausage), Char-siew(BBQ pork), and i forgot what else is in there. All i know was after eating this my stomach is bloated like a balloon. HAHA I rate 3.5/5 xD


Steamed beefball with beancurd skin

I didn't eat this because i wasn't craving for beef that day. My mom ate it anyhow and share one of her beefball with a Japanese man sitting next to her. Haha.. How cute! It's soft and very Q-wey~ My mom rate 5/5 star for it.




Steamed fresh shrimp dumpling

This isn't the best dumpling though i must say. But the taste is quite good enough. I rate 4/5 star!


 You don't have to go over to the counter and pay your bill. Just call the waiter/waitress and they will assist you. How nice! :D


After all the food we ordered. It's only HK$137.00 WAH!!!!! SO CHEAP!! It's around SG 22.80 Quite affordable right?? I'm happy with my food~ Oh yeah~

Hope you guys enjoy the Yummy food i recommend you! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment