Friday, February 24, 2012

Ragnarok Online

Hey.. I have just returned from home. Yupe! I mean HOME as in your own house! How cool is that? You are at home but you just return from home as well.. Ok, it makes no sense. Hey, are you trying to make a fool out of me? I don't take that! 

 OK, so these days I have just locked myself at home surrounded by the internet world. So what have I been doing? Hmmm.. nothing important, nothing exciting, exactly nothing particular lately.. I’m just sitting in front of my computer playing RAGNAROK ONLINE! Heard of it before?

Actually, I didn’t want to play that game at first. But the other day my brother downloaded it (the private server where you level super fast) and asked me to join. I was thinking twice for it but in the end I was the one trapped in this ADDICTING GAME. SH*T! How did that even happen?

Ok, RAGNAROK ONLINE. It was my 1st MNORPG game ever. I started the game before in Secondary 2 but I eventually quit after the bad news came out which is server started to charge $$ in a monthly basis. I'm not lying at all!! I'm still a student that time. HELLO??? Do you even think i have that $ to pay for a game. NO WAY! 

What is RAGNAROK ONLINE?

Pictures are stolen from somewhere in the internet! xD

There you go; it’s mainly where you just choose a character and level-ed up, become the HERO in the game and get new gadgets and accessories so you look COOL to others. Haha.. that's just my perspective. Not sure for the real gamers out there!

(But For non-gamers, you will not understand this feeling! You’ll just say it’s a waste of time.) HAHAHA But truly, it’s kind of a time waster except for the fun of dressing your characters in cute outfits. Hey! That's just like playing BARBIE!!!
Oh no!!! Nudity exposed in my blog! But hey, how come they don't have nipples?

Back to story,

Somehow, when you started playing you get to meet a lot of new friends from the same country as you to friends from the end of other world. Plus, you can start maybe talking with guys you think they are cute in their game character/real life character?

WHY I WRITE ABOUT THIS GAME?

That's a BOO-HOO for me because MY GAME JUST GOT BANNED by the STUPID GAME MASTER. Wth?? Damn, what a boring GM he is. I didn’t even do anything, no vulgar in the game, just leveling and chatting with people. Or maybe I did say something ?

There is this female character in the game who offer help so i can level to 255 max. When my level was only level 120++. Really great to have someone like this, she took me to a very dangerous place to kill monsters and so i just sit there in my chair leeching leveling points and eat popcorn then i close my eyes when i open my eyes i was level 255! It was too fast less than 15mins i guess. so i said to her

ME: I think I leveled to fast that I just farted.

I guess the GM saw it and BANNED my account cause i was farting in my comfort zone! Sigh, so unfair.

I’m so angry at the GM because I just made like 4 new wings for my new accessories collection then he banned me. T.T Pui…pui…pui… without saliva coming out. HAHA

My new 4 wings accessories.. Now, it's all gone. Really waste my time to find the ingredients and made those wings. Sigh.. I HAVE PROVE YO!


JUST GOT BANNED!!!!! HATE GM!!!!! BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT!!!!!! WHAT A SON OF A GM!!!!!!

But the funny things is hor, what if you play this game and meet a guy who is very generous in the game and keeps giving you stuff then you find out you kinda like him in the game? But, he turns out to be like this in real life?


BEHIND THE SCENE:


 Don't you think that guy looks like Cartman from SouthPark?! Haha.. with messy hair.. fatty boom boom.. sad emo person..

                                                                     OR
I thouhgt i was BARBIE. This is another part of my hobby other than playing Ragnarok Online. Dressing up in my little puff clothings.. Just like in the GAME!

ME: I guess just let me Suicide for good! HAHA.. Nah, I'm just kidding. 

What will it be then? Is that a TURN-OFF? or a TURN-ON? Come on.. Honestly, guys!

Lesson of the day : Just don't believe in the internet world too much! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment