Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's Jirami Time!!

It’s me again writing some lame stuff on the net. Hehe.. What to do? This is the life of a random girl.

Oh well, Chinese New Year has ended for about 2 week plus already. How was it for you? Do you get enough red packets? I think I should get more than what I should be having now! Haha.. Enough will never be enough! xD Got $$$ come in pocket leh, you don’t want meh?

Well, Chinese New Year was fun though.. The only thing is i didn’t manage to see is lion dance and people putting fire crackers. Aww.. L Everytime wrong timing de lo! BOOO these people didn’t wait for me to come! They scared I will play their fire crackers, everybody faster hide it in their room. See how karit(stingy) these people are! Not like me, so humble. HAHAHAHAHA

Not only that, CNY makes you gain weight easily. Grrrr…Even my face now look like Doraemon already. If you come my house, there are still plenty of CNY snacks. Damn, it’s like a daily routine for me now to go over to the table and grab some snacks entering my dormitory passage to my little watermelon look-alike stomach. All I’m saying is I eat too much. Can’t stop it, never ending punya. Next time, if i have my own house, i will only buy fruits and vegetables. Haha.. Come my house, i feed you carrot. 

Anyway, my cousins and I still have this hot issue on playing JIRAMI. Best CNY game.



That’s JIRAMI; they’re little white cubes with numbers from A to J,Q,K. It's just like the cards we used to play with jokers in it too.

Of course, the CNY mood is still ALIVE babeh~ We always play this during CNY but we don’t gamble. We play it for fun and it’s quite challenging sometimes cause you need use your brain to think before you lay your new cards to your enemy. 

The story goes like this :

I was at my cousin house the other day, and we have nothing to do besides watching Ming playing his almost everyday boring same link at google chrome.

Me: Hey u guys, want to play Jirami or not? so bored.

Xuan: We don’t have Jirami at home la..

Me: WHAT?! You want me to become cavewoman? (cavewoman = nothing to do) What house is this no Jirami one?

Xuan: My house la..

Me: =___________= Ok, NVM! We got Rescue 911.. Give me paper.. white paper, we make our own JIRAMI! Xuan!! Faster go and get me white paper and marker pen or any coloured pen with the colours of Blue, Green, Red and Black. And don’t forget to get scissors.

Xuan: How many paper you need?

Me: 3 enough.. Faster la you.. later my car come at 6.30pm. You see the time now is 4:50pm. If you fast we can start playing at 5pm.

Ming: Left 10 more mins.. you can finish draw all the cards meh?

Me: We must see the speed of Xuan-xuan.. If she give me fast we can play on time.. If cannot play on time, we blame her. HAHA

So the papers and pen and scissors are ready on my operation table.

Me: **Takes the marker pen and draw a red colour A on the paper to indicate the card is A. Then when I flip over to the back.** AIYA!! Can see my card number is A leh..then how to play??? (because we were using red marker pen thats why when we flip to the back you still can see the letter very clearly) Everyone knows I got a Red colour A later. How to win?? Everyone knows everyone cards.

Ming: *LAUGHS LIKE CRAZY cause he is hyena.*

Me: This is all Xuan-xuan fault bah. If this operation fail, we both blame Xuan-xuan again ok? HAHA

Xuan: What me again?

Me: Bah, nvm! We just doodle the paper behind so that no one can see la.. Haiyoh!! So easy, my idea is going to work. I’m a Genius!


This is what I mean. We doddle behind the cards.. so no one knows what card we have.

So in the end, we finished placing our papers. The paper cards were deck onto one and another. Look at my paper got big and small. And when we start playing IT’s A HELLA FUNNEH!

Since we don't have a dice. I suggest them to use our hand as dice, see who has the largest number then they get to be the lead.

Me: Eh? Wait... cannot la.. later everyone put 5 fingers out. Then they all lead la? HAHAHAHA Aiyo.. cannot like this cannot like this..

Ming: Then use Peh-Sem la.. 

Me: Oh right! Yeah use Peh-sem saja.  

See how co-operative we are. Giving out ideas and sort. This is called TEAMWORK. Haha..
Our cars.. 10 decks flip open one by one. It's a tough mission. 

Ming: This card so hard to play, cannot stand one. Have to open one by one to match the other cards colour. 

Me: This is to train your mentality and patient. To see if we can remember where we place our numbers and colours. Even the normal Jirami cannot train mentality like this. (It’s like the game where you open your card and have to find the exact matching card to win)

*Honk-honk*

Me: Aiya.. see my car come already.. xuan-xuan bah! Eeee… waste our time only. Nvm, we play next time agian. 

Hahaha.. Everything just blame her. So this is Xuan i'm talking about. If you see her next time, Just remember to blame her. HAHA Even no reason, you still can blame her. LOL



I think only chinese readers can understand this post. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment