Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pictures or words?

Hey ya’all.. Welcome to another post of mine. Hope I won’t bore you so please keep on reading.

So what makes a blog interesting?

Recently, my blog posts are more onto pictures rather than just wordings. I’m not sure if this is better than my old posts but personally I think it’s much interesting for my readers to enjoy. I’ll start posting more pictures into my blog, good idea? *double thums up*

Pictures speak a thousand words, agree? Since a blog is somewhere you would turn up to when you’re bored then it should not look like a TEXTBOOK. In textbook, you wouldn’t see much pictures except more words and much more complicated WORDS! It’s hurting my eyes!! Textbook only makes you sleepy that are why they created it for those who have insomnia. Can’t sleep; textbook is the thing just for you!

Ok, long talk short.. I like to read blogs when I’m bored too but what I do is just exclude all those words and jump to the pictures right away. Here are some pictures for you to LMAO!








I guess now i have excuse if i fall. Haha




Yay.. Cleavage ~









What you think? Is it better to just upload pictures? Or more writtings? Comment xD






No comments:

Post a Comment