Tuesday, January 25, 2011

1 Week Anniversary!

Hello people who read my blog. It’s been 3 days I haven’t blog about anything, ey? Do you guys miss me? Awww.. I know you do! Ok, I’m so perasan. But what can I do? People mountain people sea~~ (人山人海). Understand? Actually I oso don’t understand what I’m writing. If you understand, then I advice you to go for a checkup incase?

Role play:

Physiologist : What’s your problem?

You : I not sure, but I was reading a blog then the blogger say if I understand what he/she mean. I should come see you.

Physiologist : Wow.. that’s really hard to interpret. Anyway, can you give me the site?

Then when the physiologist finishes reading. He himself went for another physiologist to cure. So the physiologist cycle goes on and on. HAHAHAHA OK LAME TO THE BOTTOM OF THE HEART. Sorry.

Let’s continue with today’s topic.

Do you guys know what day is today? It’s not just the ordinary day that you go to school, dig your nose or even play with stick? Errr.. what’s with the play with stick thingy? HAHA  

Welll, Today is my Happy 1 week Blog Anniversary. YAY!!!

I would like to thank my blog readers and ppl who commented on my blog.

Namelist: Gerald, unknown, Jacky, blur, Shane, Luke, Jack, lex and Elephant. And also thanks to 
those who doesn’t comment as well. Hehe..

Anyway, I discovered something through my everyday speculation (OMG!!!! STALKER) at this random “Ah-pek” (STALK AH-PEK LAGI, MY HOLY MOLEY!) who always play his flute every morning near the bus stop just around my house area.

Well, the music he plays sounds like a slow melody of a bird that lost in a forest? OMG what kind of explanation is that? Haha.. it’s up to u to figure it out! LOL

So I was curious about his action and I again ask my grandma.

Role play:

Me : Hey po, why this ah-pek always play his flute at the bus stop one? The bus stop is for ppl to wait for bus but then he come here is to play his bird lost in forest music.

Granny : Later play at home, his neighbours will come complain him very noisy la.

Me : But why every time he always play the same song over and over again.He not pai-seh de meh?? Call his bus-stop fans listen the same thing every day. His song never change one leh.. 365 days, oso bird lost in forest. Many ppl see de leh..

Granny : Maybe he only knows how to play this song.

End of role play.

So maybe one day I should go take picture with him and get his autograph. Let him be popular in my blog. 
And you guys can also listen to this bird lost in forest music. YAY!!!! Hahahaha..

So I end here first.

Bye bye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment