Thursday, January 20, 2011

Morning Hairdo

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y and Z

Now I know my ABC, Next time won’t you sing with me? Hooray!!

If you really read and sing along with me, I think ur brain really got problem. HAHAHAHA

AND I WILL OPEN MY ARMS AND WELCOME YOU TO THE WEIRDOS!!!

YOU HAVE EARNED YOURSELF A WERIDO GRADUATION CERTIFICATE!!! CONGRATULATION!!! I FELL SO PROUD, HAPPY TEARS ARE FLOWING DOWN MY CHEEKS!!!

BUT today our topic is not even related to the one above! HAHAHAHAHA

CAUSE I <3 RANDOM!! Don’t you too?

SO Yeah.. Bring the topic on!!!

Ok, when you wake up in the morning, is you hair messy? IF yes!!! We’re the same species living in this earth!!! High 5 buddy.. high 5 or we can have Butt 5 too! HAHAHAHA whichever you like!
You know when you wake up, first thing you’ll do is to look in the mirror and you’ll see some of your hair flying outwards. But not everyone does the same as me.. Some might wake up, look around with their silly retarded tiny small eyes then fall back into sleep again. HAHAHAHAHA OK maybe that’s me too, I’ll just admit it!!! HAHAHAHA

Anyway back to topic, sorry I always randomly change into another situation. HAHAHAHA You’ll just have to bear with me OK? HANG ON THERE!! JUST HANG ON!! Once you saw yourself in the mirror you’ll get the shock of your entire morning going WOAH….. WOAH….. WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!! Who’s that person? And you’ll just cheer yourself once again that’s some hella of a pretty monster hey.

The worst part is when someone comes to your house DING DONG!!!! OMG!!!! I JUST WOKE UP WHY PPL ARE SO EARLY??? Then you are forced to open your door with an unwilling face and your hair still flying outwards.

The situation goes like this ROLE PLAY:

*Maybe some ke-poh neighbour of yours come and presses your doorbell cause they want borrow salt*

Me : OH gosh!!! Why the heck ppl come to my house so early in the morning. It’s only 9.30am!!! What I do? What I do? *now you gets very nervous but you still have to open the door*

Ke-poh neighbour: Hello!!!! HELLO!!!! ANYBODY HOME??? (Their voice is always super duper high tone, I wonder why again) Hahaha

Me: *Opens the door* Er.. WHY HELLO NEIGHBOUR! Yea, u find me? (acting like very polite so to reduce the awkwardness) Come in and have a seat.

Ke-poh neighbour: Then they will forget about borrowing salt thingy. And end up with a topic like Wow.. your hair is so interesting OH~~

Me: *In my heart, I’ll give her a = = face* But in reality just act as normal as possible. Then you can make up stories. Oh yeahlo.. Just now I went to that saloon I asked the hairstylist help me style my hair. Then the stylist say I help you wax your hair outwards. It’s the trendiest hairstyle now. So I say OKLA my hair depends on you now. Then when my hair is done, the result becomes like that!

Ke-poh neighbour: Oh!!!! Like that… *don’t know true or not one*

Me: To even reduce the awkwardness you can just make any sound like he-he-he-he.. then asked DO YOU WANT SOME COFFEE? TEA? OR ME? I mean MILK? HAHAHAHAHA..

End of roleplay

So, yeah basically that’s my story. What about you? Have you ever have situation like that? Hehe..

Thanks for dropping by and of course READ! Don’t just drop by then leave. HAHAHAHA I will haunt you. 

Nah, I love my readers. Muacks. =D

Bye bye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment