Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just Started

Hello Bloggers world? Is that how they supposed to call it? I don’t know.. AIYA!!! CINCAI LA!!! can understand good liao ma right? xD You know, I know, everyone knows then Ok liao la!! Hiong liao lo!! Can fly liao!! Hahaha.. Anyway, enough with the siao liam-ness. Bet you guys were like wth, waste my time to read. I’m so sorry peeps.

Well, what makes me start to write this blog is because every time when I’m bored I will go and check out my friends blog.. N its so hella damn funny!!! Then they inspired me to write my own too! Weeee.. Now I got my own blog BUT with no readers.. Yee-ha!! that’s what I’m talking about, right?!?! So exciting, isn’t?!?! HAHAHA.. *That’s just how I cheer myself*

So let’s write sometankk baby~

Wow.. sometankk random just pop up in my mind!! O mai gosh! I’m so gonna write it!! Have you ever wonder how many tissue paper rolls you’ll use in a day? Look at that it’s so fluffy!!! IM GONNA DIE!!! The tissue paper roll I have has little polka dots on it. At least I have a normal one. Some ppl bought them with drawings and nice flower scent maybe lily, mint or jasmine? I wonder why? We’re just gonna use it to clean our “polluted” butt-hole. That’s all and we throw it in the bin. Why buy so expensive when you can have cheaper ones? Is it they have sensitive butt allergies attack? It’s like our butt can only accept certain type of tissue paper.



ROLE PLAY:

Butt:  tissue please!
Normal hideous looking tissue:  I’m coming! *it’s getting nearer to my butt now*
Butt: An error has occurred! Virus attacked from the tissue clans! GET ME A TISSUE EXTERMINATOR!!!  SAVE ME CAPTAIN TISSUE!!!!
Gorgeous looking tissue:  I’m coming for help! Stay where you are! *getting onto the butt*
Butt: AHHHH!!! This feels more like it!!!

END OF ROLE PLAY! OK IM SO LAME I KNOW!!!! HAHAHAHA

BUT EH, WAIT SORRY WRONG INFO NO NOT ALL PPL!! Some ppl probably might prank their housemate’s n cover their entire wall with tissue paper rolls especially during April’s Fool!!! I wish I’m the one who got prank. AM I CRAZY? NO! WANNA KNOW WHY? Then I’ll have free tissues and save up my money to buy them!! HAHA.. CAUSE I’M A CHEAP ASS KIDDO!! xD

I have another idea too.. We can dress up as a mummy tissue roll for this year Halloween!!! It’s much cheaper than you buy those authentic costumes which cost u lots! And you can even let other sign your tissue.. nice memory, ey? HAHA Awesome idea! OK I know I’m out of topic.. It’s not even HALLOWEEN yet.. I’m always in advance in preparation. HAHAHAHAHA too advance I guess?

Anyway, this is my random thought for today. HAHAHAHA cause I’m just weird! Weird ppl out there I want to be your friend, can I? =D

Bye bye.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment