Saturday, January 22, 2011

Yesterday & Today Recap..

Hey ya all. It’s Saturday already. I bet everyone loves Saturday. It’s my favourite day of the week too. You can go for a movie, yam-cha with friends or like me “Cleaning your Crib” but reluctantly. All of a sudden while I’m still sleeping in my comfy warm “hut”, my grandma yelled at me “HEY U PUNK! Get up and help me!”. I jumped out of bed thought some tigress had (Mu Lao Hu) gone mad. HAHAHA Ok, that was inappropriate. Do Not Attempt this Act! xD

Anyway, while cleaning I make fun with my grandma. I saw one of her formal dress that she never wears. N the story goes like this ROLE PLAY:



Me: Po!!!!!! (That’s how I call her, HAHA) Why u never wear this?

Granny: NO PLACE TO WEAR, U WANT ME WEAR TO WHERE??

Me: MAHJONG!!

Granny: HAHA.. wear this sure win right?

Me: No!!!! But when ppl asked you why you dress so formally? u can reply BECAUSE I’m DU SEN! (God of Gambler) HAHAHA

After that, I disturb her again for the 2nd time. I saw this Santa Hat so I put it on her head.

ROLES PLAY AGAIN:

Me: Wow.. Po, I think you can join the Beauty Pageant. So pretty leh..

Granny: Yala.. Yala.. Always disturb me only.

Then after a while, she took the rubbish out but with her santa hat still on her head. She came back and say U SEE U MAKE ME FORGOT THAT I STILL WEARING THIS. PPL KEEP LOOKING AT ME JUST NOW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA … Laugh die me when she told me. Then she scolded me "U STILL DARE TO LAUGH!!!". LOL But its really funny ma wearing Santa Hat when's its not Christmas. 

So basically today, I cleaned the kitchen shelves, my room and even the toilet. I did took some pictures too. Check it out.

From this, (All of these arent mine! except for the green darlie u found lying on the newspaper) =D




Look how dirty is that. YUCK! 

Then in the process of cleaning ... 
Bubbles bubbles I <3 Bubbles .. 


And ta-da~~ Nice and sparkly clean. Done by Me. =D 
It smells nice like Lemon.. I think I can sleep in the toilet today. I'll go and get my camping bag and camp here for a night. HAHA

So what about yesterday? What did I do? Interesting stuff? Boring stuff? Well, u decide for me. Hehe..

Me and my grandma were wrapping Ba-zhang for CNY! Cause she's lazy to cook for CNY! So if ppl come to our house, we'll serve you BA-ZHANG! HAHAHA... Limited edition leh!!! CNY can eat ba-zhang. 





Yay! This are the ones i wrapped. Got big and small in sizes cause I'm still a noob. I know it doesn't look as nice but I wrapped it full with my hearts <3 <3 Hehe.. and it taste nice too. Nyom-nyom. Yummy~

Boiling . . . & Waiting for it to cook so i can dumped them in my tummy. HAHA


Woooooooooooooooo.... 

Need so sakai ma? YES! NEED DE!! HAHA



Delicious.. Are you hungry? Hehe..

Anyway, I did something silly again and kena scolded again lo.. Soi soi de lo.. HAHAHA

Cleaning the salty eggs....Wondering what i can do with it? AH-HA! A black snowman! HAHAHAHA
That's why kena scolded cause I was playing.


Mr & Mrs Snowman. So cute right? =D 

Anyway, That's all. Hope you guys enjoy reading. ^^

Bye bye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment