Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weirdest compliment!

HELLO~~~~~ THURSDAY!!!!

Weee-peee~~ I don’t know why I’m feeling happy today.

Neways, let’s get to the topic of today.. Ho-ho!! Are you ready for another Lamest random topic I’m gonna say?

OK! Allright, So.. What I really wanna know is when you’re out on a first date with someone you like. Which part of his/her physical appearance that you are most attracted to OR something on him/her you’ll notice most? I know this would be a nervous time for both since its the first date, you want to look good and present your best and everything has to be perfect. But sometimes the date will tu-chek a bit.(messed up in hokkien?)

YEAH! Back to topic! So which part is it? Is it their beautiful round eyes? Their silky shinny advertisement hair? *Aiya, must be wear wig one la* HAHAHA Their lovely smile? Their moles with few hairs standing out? HAHAHA So, are you this kind of ppl? Well, if you are then u’re a disgusting pervert!! HAHAHA.. Nah, I’m just joking dude! It’s actually a normal act for everyone. Everyone does that too.  Looking at him/her then pretending not to look at because you want to look cool or something? HAHA

I’m not sure what you guys will think about me? But for me, the most attractive part is a guy’s Adam’s apple. 
Don’t you think it’s the most gorgeous thing in the whole wide world that God has created in a human body? Especially when they are swallowing a piece of maybe BBQ meat with mustard sauce on it? HAHA…  

OK that’s just an example.

But it’s true!!! So the role play goes like this :

*Girl and guy go into a restaurant for dinner*

Guy : You have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

Girl : Why thank you.

*When the food arrives and they start eating*

Guy: *chews his food and ready to swallow*

*Girl starst a conversation*

Girl: You have the most gorgeous looking throat I have ever seen.

Guy: ***thinking errrrr… what did she just say? She’s so damn weird! I… I… I think I betta run*** Coughs-coughs!! OK, that’s so nice of you?

End of role play.

So I bet my date would go like this one day! HAHAHAHAHA.. My guy would be so pissed off and walk away. Boooooo.. HAHAHA they just can’t take compliment. Anyway, that guy must be thinking he's an unlucky dude!

So who wants to have a date with mua? *wink-wink* 

Well my post stops here for today! Enjoy reading you guys ^^ 

Bye bye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment